Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006

you know i am bad...i am bad lala~ ♫

everyday the same problem...i wake up, go to school and when i am in school i get a bad mood. no not because of the fact that i am there...but rather someone destroys it... i mean she's my best friend but i have the feeling she always get a bad mood when i enter the room o__o
strange strange...she would have to say that i am annoying...it would be easier for me and her T___T"
i feel really sad because i don't understand why she is friendly to the others and not to me ;_____;
but it's everday the same problem...therefore i ought to connived...but i can't...there is something deep in my heart (with Condition i would have one) that can't get over it....well but maybe it's my fault it's always my fault. I already got used to it. ^^"

anyway! the big break will help maybe....6 weeks are enough, aren't they?

hmm...anyhow...i feel that the cigarettes destroy my body....but i can't stop smoking ;__________; but i want to ...does anyone know a good alternative for them? because i must always have to do somehing on computer...because i am a really nervous person...but io can't eat any sweets because i am too fat already...and that would make me fatter X,x What about bubble gum? =|

hmm i am glad to have two free lessons now...because it's so hot in the school building...but here at home it's comfortable *~*

and because i have much time i am watching the fourth episode of GTO now....i felt really touched yesterday when i saw the third episode...and i wanted to kill the stupid girls who bullied my little shun ;_________; when i saw his injuries i really began to cry...it was a really sad scene...i got goosebumbs ;_;
and i felt a bit gay atmosphere xD *cough* i am so evil ;_; ..adeus was right <.<""""

aaaah now i really have to watch >________< i am so excited :D

aaah and....greetings to tototara *hörnchen waves with its paws*  ^*-*^
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen