Mittwoch, 4. Oktober 2006

....

Well... I should start to write the entries in english again becuase i noticed...that my english begins to suck! Haha... V_V But my german is also poor.....so...what should i do? Should i do a survey??? In what language i should write?

German
English
Both
nothing of both xD

Well....thats childish....and this reminds me of the little slips of paper which the youth wrote to people they like...."do you want to go out with me?" "yes no maybe.."  "Please tick off! XD"
Damn my brain was destroyed...too much Johnny's Entertainment music...well..but maybe it's only the fault of this great day...hmm..my polish lessons were also canceld...because my polish teacher got a cold...nice...hmm not that she has a cold...you know what i mean.
But i am still tired.....and i wanted to tidy up my room again...but didn't do it yet...i am such a lazy person.... T__T"

But hey I got 10 points in the math test....but I am not happy with it ..because i made two stupid mistakes!
I wasn't able to get the right result because "1-2 = 0,5"  haha....I AM REALLY STUPID!!!!!!!!  But i splittet the 1 two ways.....so it became 0,5 haha....and i didn't noticed it when i checked my results while the examination  <_______<
the other mistake: I wrote +4 instead of -4   .....stupid stupid....10 points instead of 12....T_T but i should be pleased.....because usually i only get bad marks there O___o""""""" But still...stupid mistakes which could have been avoided....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen