Freitag, 22. Januar 2010

Could this bitch ask me at least?

It's not like I have fun doing all this directory and everyone knows that I am doing it every week.
So why the fuck does she keep  posting her holy shit although she knows that it is a fucking mess if I add it to the list anyway.
Seriously bitch =__= If she wants to she can also do the other shit from now on. (I don't believe she would do it because on longtime it's a lot work) But fine, do whatever you like, I don't care. Because of her  I don't even read the jwebs anymore and I don't really care whats written in there either. I think I will just copy the origional to my "place". *yawns*
Ah really imagine you are a mod of a com and do it every week for already one year and then a stupid blaah comes in the com and post the entries without even asking me and not even posting in the style. Even the title is different. God no..burn please burn =_= Even I wouldn't do that if I know another person who does it. That's something which I call respect huh? o_O

No I need bread..bread..bread...and then..I don't know..probably nothing. same day, same boredom, same problems, same hunger, and today is a monday...tzee

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen