Freitag, 15. Januar 2010

Das Leben...XD

I have done it again. These days, it's actually the only thing I do..not translating and subbing..thats part of it...but this is my Siam Shade week. Seriously <3

I remember I already posted this performance 2 years ago..when a friend died...and I also remember...it took a long time till I could rewatch it because everytime  it made me think of this friend again...but now...it's vanished. I don't like these moments...when people die and after years you feel like..they never even existed. Of course you know they existed but everything which remains are memories.  Problem is..memories are not touchable, so I cannot trust my memories like that either always. In the end it's also just subjective.

What I know is that it was a hard task to translate this song. I also think I still need some years until I am able to track all these lines of this song.  But I will be allways thankful that they performed it. If they didn't I think I would cry for the rest of my life :(

Anyway, In this way Hideki is always cheering me up. He's probably the only person I don't envy for his teeth, even though they look perfect.
In fact..Shamu fans know it better but yes it's cheering me up although it also gives a sad feeling when I think of how much pain he had to go throuigh with that.
Next is.."Dear" <3
and nothing more to write about..oh maybe I had but I don't want. You have to deal with my hardcore siam shade spamming in the next days XDD
AND: oh noooo youtube screened the part when Hideki looks scary...;___; XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen