Freitag, 29. Januar 2010

Day 02 - Your favorite movie

Oh honestly I think I don't really have something like a favourite movie..but if so..I think it's an anime movie..
I have seen this well about 100times since I was a kid I think. My mum recorded it on vhs back then in 1994 and I watched it so often till I couldn't watch it anymore..and then i loved it so much that my ex-boyfriend gave me the dvd as birthday present in 2006. XDD
Too bad it has not the japanese original not even the songs in japanese but in english with german translation..but well I know the japanese version so..its okay XD
I was so happy I had to watch it then again because I couldn't watch it anymore when the vhs was destroyed..lol
I was crying when I watched it again..and actually I always get teary if I watch it..haha..so stupid I am..yes XD

What is it? Well it's from Osamu Tezuka  who also made Astro boy and MW...so what I am talking about?

ユニコ (The fantastic adventures of Unico) 

 

Yes call me a child but I really love it :(

Day 03 - Your favorite TV program.
Day 04 - Your favorite book.
Day 05 - Your favorite quote.
Day 06 - Whatever tickles your fancy.
Day 07 - A photo that makes you happy.
Day 08 - A photo that makes you angry or sad.
Day 09 - A photo you took.
Day 10 - A photo of you taken over ten years ago.
Day 11 - A photo of you taken recently.
Day 12 - Whatever tickles your fancy.
Day 13 - A fictional book.
Day 14 - A non-fictional book.
Day 15 - A fanfic.
Day 16 - A song that makes you cry.
Day 17 - An art piece (Painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Day 18 - Whatever tickles your fancy.
Day 19 - A talent of yours.
Day 20 - A hobby of yours.
Day 21 - A recipe.
Day 22 - A website.
Day 23 - A YouTube video.
Day 24 - Whatever tickles your fancy.
Day 25 - Your day, in great detail.
Day 26 - Your week, in great detail.
Day 27 - This month, in great detail.
Day 28 - This year, in great detail.
Day 29 - Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days.
Day 30 - Whatever tickles your fancy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen