Samstag, 16. Januar 2010

Your love この胸に抱きしめる

Did it again...and there won't be an end. Next is Adorenarin I think...

Ah this song was not bothersome at all, simple topic but again for fans <3
too bad it makes me teary too to see a tear dropping Hideki :/


Anyway, speaking of this I already finished my birthday letter for the detrox bbs. i remember I already tried one time ago to post there. in the end I couldn't send it because they don't allow strangers to write in there somehow. sucks..so I will try with proxy..and if that doesn't work I need to find someone whos in japan right now to copy it for me in there! please please~

~~~~~~~

Different topic: today I need to go to my stepsis because they simply don't know how to use their notebook. its funny somehow...but I dont want to talk about it much longer XDD BB!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen