Dienstag, 2. Februar 2010

just simple hate meme out of boredom

1 - Most hated food.
licorice
2 - Most Hated person.
Right now it's this bankguy who didn't give me my money yet
3 - Most hated job.
Cleaning the toilet
4 - Most hated city.
my own probably but that's not a city LOL

5 - Most hated band/song.
Not really one I hate with a passion but I can say I really hate many indie vk bands (because they are ordinary and bad) and also boring non-visual bands which sound all the same with their boring vocals and sound. As for song. I hate GLORIOUS with a passion. Yes be shocked that I hate a song although one of my favourite guys sings it. But being a fan doesn't mean liking everything and this sucks for real.
6 - Most hated website.
not really a special one. What I hate are sparkling blogs with tons of pics in the sidebar and bg music..and you can't even read the content because the owner doesn't know anything about blog designs. Everytime I see such stuff my eyes hurt. so gross.
7 - Most hated TV program.
Hartz IV tv. German tv is in general very very disgusting. It's rare to find anything good there.
9 - Most hated German politician.
.They are either just boring or stupid but nothing really to hate..lol
10 - Most hated artist.
Nothing, art is a freedom that I can't hate. I would never be able to hate a certain type of art. There might be some some gross paintings and stuff but that's not hateable.
11 - Most hated book.
Probably all the books we read in school because they were boring as hell and I like to say I didn't really learn anything from it.
Well exceptions maybe the wave and faust.
12 - Most hated shop.
Can't remember one
13 - Most hated organisation.
I don't know if it's a certain organisation but I really hate those christian people who are running around at tourist places and bother you with their christian singing at the beach and want to make surveys about god with you. Don't bother me with this stuff. If I want to become christian I will go to the church or at least come to you but you don't need to come to me.
14 - Most hated historical event.
WW II. Because I can't hear the words Hitler and Nazi and all the shit anymore. It's not like I want to hide that part of history of Germany but it's just annoying all over the years. Get over it and live in the presence and look forward to the future.
15 - Most hated sport.
athletics (at least at school. I hated it D:), rugby, football, ice hockey and basketball and oh..baseball too somehow. and ooh..pool and tennis..actually everything which is boring to look at for me
16 - Most hated technology.
sensless stuff you don't need..no example right now
17 - Most hated annual event.
my birthday
18 - Most hated daily task.
brushing my teeth. If my teeth were all nice I think it would be a task I would be able to look forward to every day
19 - Most hated comedian.
not really someone special
20 - Most hated pairing for Fanfics
Ryo/Shige - everytime I see it pop up somewhere I get all disgusted because I can't understand why it's all other the place if there is not even much evidence (I can't even imagine one right now

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen