Montag, 8. August 2011

Plans...uhm uhm uhm!

A Siam Shade friend from Brazil just made me recognize last night that I will need a credit card for the vacation in Japan! Wow I am so stupid for forgetting about something so important. Oh well I probably also could have used my EC-card from Sparkasse...but after all this would probably turn more expensive XD
So after I tried to get information about credit cards in Germany..I have come to realize that I have no idea if I should go with comdirect or DKB! D:

Sucks sucks! /floor
Anyway..i think I will go with comdirect...or...DLB?! Oh man /blur

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich hab die von DKB. Läuft. Kannst damit an jeder Post kostenfrei Kohle abheben. Bezahlt hab ich noch nich damit, aber das kommt noch. :)
    Die Dame hier, die sie hat, nutzt sie ständig zum zahlen.

    Grrrüße.

    AntwortenLöschen