Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2011

簡単に忘られるか?ならば、苦しいよ。

Can't sleep..when my heart is broke in two~
There's no beat...without youuu~

Song lines just came to my mind randomly.
Watched the first 3 episodes of the Nodame Cantabile Anime on my new TV. ♥ 
And then I watched the rest of Howl's moving castle on tv.
But no matter what I watch, I noticed, my thoughts always wander off.
Without even wanting it, I automatically find my own connections. But this happens too often in daily life. It happens all the time..no matter where I am. This is probably what you call love sick. But actually I am far away of wanting to feel like this. If I had the chance to talk to this love sick person here as another person..I would so tell this person here "You know it's stupid! You know you are not love sick! You are just thinking it is like this! Wake up! I tell you wake up!" But honestly speaking I know that by myself..and it's not like I am glad to feel this way and I know it's stupid.

ギャボーーーーーー!! 


All I want is finding/getting my Chiaki or Hauru of dreams D:
Am I aiming for too much?
Well you can't find someone if you are not open enough to find HIM.
Probably I actually don't want to find HIM because my heart is already taken. 間違ってる?

Aber es fühlt sich richtig an. Ich meine, ich könnte gar nicht wenn ich wollte. Ich hätte das Gefühl IHN zu betrügen...egal wie dämlich das klingt. Wobei ich auch bzeweifle dass es ihn interessieren würde, weil es ihn sowieso nichts angeht.
Aber vielleicht, vielleicht..vielleicht. Nein ich hab keine Hoffnung. Ich bilde mir nichts ein. Ich warte auch nicht. Ich tue das was ich immer tue. Aber wahrscheinlich werde ich das richtige tun. Meine Intuition sagt mir, dass es richtig ist..und ich werde keinen Rückzieher machen.
Es gibt nur zwei Möglichkeiten.
1. Es ist ihm egal.
2. Es tut ihm weh.

Die Wahrscheinlichkeit dass Nummer 2 eintritt aber es wie Nummer 1 wirkt ist auch hoch.
Sogesehen wird es egal wie auch immer in Nummer 1 enden, selbst wenn er Nummer 2 fühlt.
Also ist das sogesehen auch alles sinnlos...denn damit schade ich nur mir selbst. Nun...nicht schaden...vllt wirkt es ja heilend.
Aber damit es heilt, müsste ich auf alles verzichten. Ja, auf alles..und das ist unmöglich.  o.o

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen