Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012

Looks like someone got fat here HAHAHA


look at this belly *pokes it* (・∀・)/
Instead of drinking beer and vegetating in your studio you should go jogging! That's my wish lol
Naaah...it's fine like this..you were skinny your whole life..so you can be chubby at your age now. :D

なにあっても、栄喜パパの丸い腹も好きだ♡ 撫でたいwwwwww

Watching Rach der Restauranttester again and I somehow got hungry. I could do linseneintopf...but it's too much for one person D:  On the other hand I already had one slice of bread some hours ago. Probably I am not even hungry but only bored..so I will kill the mandarine!


What a combination XD

Anyway I tried to update my blog a little bit with old entries unfortunately I updated so much that now a cacha appears everytime I wanna post something...for 24hours >_< so I feel like not wanting to update  old entries anymore~~~ Aaaah dramatic Laruku song is running on my winamp XD


I at least wish i had some snow but I could imagine that as soon as I had snow I would get angry like "FUCK YOU SNOW! GO AWAY!" etc...hahaha XD so far I also did not much today..maybe I am going to pack my bags again so that I don't have to do it this afternoon...I am not in the mood to pack at all usually...but it doesn't take long...so I ended up packing and ate bread again and made a chai latte with honey.

 onomnomnomnom (・∀・)/ 

and then I also saw my Eito bag at the door and noticed the pic is slowly getting worn out D;
Although I think I only washed it twice ;__;



それなのにエイトレンジャーが大好き!♥

うわぁもんじゃいビートを聴きたくなった!


After all I can combine fandoms pretty well XDD
ふぅうー!以上!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen