Montag, 20. Februar 2012

ちくしょう!ほんまにつかれーたたた!(T_T)


And only Germany knows how I feel coz we are related by blood! :(


Yes yes...this was the start of an evil week. worst case monday.
No afternoon and no evening to do anything. All I did today beside school was watching 11 hetalia episodes while going by train and watching the latest Another episode. Misaki-chan ♥
Lately I miss Chibitalia in Hetalia a lot. I mean he appears once in a while with Holy Roman Empire but....It's not the same (T_T) My cute holy roman D:


Anyway I couldn't care less about everything. Week is just made for school, school and more school. And surprisingly the clock already turned 10pm. Weeeeh...sucks a lot.
Well tomorrow will be the same day..somehow..boring Anatomy lessons...even more boring occupational safety lessons...but at least 4 wonderful psychology lessons which we will use to watch a movie about 2 women who suffer from cancer.
Well well....maybe I am going to watch more hetalia on the train tomorrow.

I seriously hope friday comes quickly...in the meanwhile I am going to sleep now otherwise I will have less  hours to rest again...I at least want to manage 6 hours of sleep which will be tough if I don't get into my bed asap.

So farewell...sleep well..I will try too..although I could imagine doing better stuff...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen