Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012

I've become a little bit ignorant

Old friendships...
old friendships which don't have a meaning to me lately anymore.
I don't have the motivation to bear with arguments anymore.
I don't want to fix them anymore.
So everytime I have a little nonsense argument with someone I called friend some years ago, I won't try to fix it anymore but will leave it as it is right away.
It doesn't matter if I am wrong or that person is wrong.
It simply doesn't matter.
But at the point when people don't understand your jokes or intentions anymore,
it's for sure that it's a good match.

Also I have holidays, I don't want to have arguments and discussions about small unimportant things.
Although, what I can say for sure, is the fact that I am not happy as things are now.

After something which was so important to me, crumbled down, nothing from the past seems so important to fight for it any longer.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen